ExAM has a number of collaboration tools built into the software. Anyone who is subscribed to me will see my activity in their feed, whether I upload a file, edit an account or update my contact information. So somebody can easily understand just by posting a comment out or by watching the things that I’ve been working on, where they may be able to jump in and assist, understand my progress in a team environment, and general reminders that help to eliminate the need for me to go walk over, talk to them, or call them. If we’re collaborating across time zones it eases a lot of the communications issues because I can just see what’s occurring, and people that I’m concerned with. In addition to the passive collaboration tools, there are quite a few ways in which you can actively interact with your team including Chatter, the Calendar and the Tasks.
- ExAM App Launches on Google Play and Taps Mobility for Inspectors in The Field with Tablets in Hand
- ExAM iOS App Released to Support Inspections on ExAm4Inspections.com SAAS Product from MB&A
- Re-platform low to medium complexity apps to reduce costs
- Responding to data calls with ExAM
- Protected: ExAM4Government Partner Enablement