The Extensible Assessment Manager (ExAM) application sits atop the Force.com platform & provides an incredibly effective, versatile, & affordable toolset for public sector organizations to support their performance management activities, manage assessments and facilitate operations and administrative activities.
To learn more about ExAM4Government check out our 90 second product video:
Use cases include operations, security, safety, administration and communications. Support the public sector ExAM community by allowing your use cases to support other organizations. Leverage the power of the ExAM community and use solutions that have built to support existing use cases including:
- Physical security assessments
- Visitor registration, monitoring& reporting
- Tip and Request Management
- Attendance & Personnel Location Services
Leverage the existing capabilities of ExAM including:
- Assessment Management Wizard (Point & Click Assessment Deployment)
- Flexible data management
- First rate reporting (tailorable, intuitive and adaptive)
- Interactive graphical interface (maps, overlays of crime statistics, boundaries, etc.)
- Work flow & task management (Manage security operations document flows)
- Incident Management (track and manage disciplinary actions, investigations, criminal, etc)
- Intuitive & comfortable user interface that emulates the feel of many of today’s popular social media sites
Sample Use Case: ExAM – The Security Assessment
Our security assessment use case comes with ExAM but can also be purchased separately in order to help your team better understand where your facilities security stands today. Take the ExAM security assessment and make your facility safer today. We cover 26 security categories including:
General/Administrative, Access Control, Lighting, Construction/Renovation, Site Stakeholders, Life Safety, Power, Emergency Plans, Mail Handling, Lighting, Parking, Fencing, Standoff, Roadway Control, Visitor Control, Inspection Policies and Procedures, Security Background Checks, Law Enforcement, Facility Security, Locks
Why we built Exam
ExAM directly seeks answers to critical questions regarding the current operations and physical security at a facility. Through the use of intuitive reporting and easy to use dashboards, critical business analytics are derived that will organizations:
- Reduce costs
- Reduced travel
- Make informed and prioritized decisions
- Increase security awareness
- Analytics provide a clear picture of current conditions
- Additional data provided on visitors, student and faculty attendance, etc.
- Reduce risk
- Make informed and timely threat assessments
- Prioritize decision making on critical infrastructure upgrades
ExAM – A Powerful Tool For Management & Security Professionals
The Salesforce.com platform and its apps can be thought of in much the same way that Apple platform and its apps. By creating a powerful and secure environment for developers Salesforce has enabled us to focus on what we know best…Facilities Management, Security and Decision Support. Because ExAM is hosted in the cloud your organization only pays for the service it needs not expensive hardware and software.
Salesforce.com and Force.com applications power productivity in more than 70% of the worlds Fortune 500 companies because they are focused on security and performance everyday. It also means that once you have started using the Salesforce.com platform in your organization you can leverage all of the inherent power of the world’s leading CRM and access more than 100,000 applications that have been developed for the Enterprise.
In addition, ExAM utilizes a web browser interface that ensures compatibility with existing computer hardware, while providing an intuitive interface that, in turn, decreases training requirements. ExAM is also a robust tool that can manage any facility, track and monitor faculty training requirements, and utilize existing data base information to feed the ExAM analytical capabilities.