When you first access the user interface the first thing you will notice is how user friendly it is. You have a very simple set of tabs across the top and there’s a feed down the middle showing recent user activity. If you upload a file and you’re working to collaborate with other users, this is where it appears. This area is completely customizable. For further information regarding customizing the user interface view our video on Customizing ExAM. You can have dashboards here, calendars, to do lists, and manage workflow. It’s very flexible.
- ExAM App Launches on Google Play and Taps Mobility for Inspectors in The Field with Tablets in Hand
- ExAM iOS App Released to Support Inspections on ExAm4Inspections.com SAAS Product from MB&A
- Re-platform low to medium complexity apps to reduce costs
- Responding to data calls with ExAM
- Protected: ExAM4Government Partner Enablement